Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Extremly smooth animation!

This was a very well drawn and animated flash! There was no movement were her clothing or hair didn't move along with her, and i thought that was quite awesome. But your media player bar at the bottom is full of LIES! Great animation!

B.Y.O.B. Collab B.Y.O.B. Collab

Very poor collaberation

All in all, this collaberation was hardly impressive with the exception of MasterPoet, SpikeMcScruff, and MasterFury's pieces. The rest were either very poorly done, made no sence, or were just bad in general. Not to mention that while it may have a message some feel strongly about, the song sucks royally. Don't get me wrong, I used to think SOAD was the shit, but they have been lacking in talent since after Toxicity. This submission needs better artists with more experience and a stronger passion for the message than what was displayed here. Good try, but you guys missed the mark.

Megaman Collab Megaman Collab

Really Great Stuff

Not only is it a very well made collab, but it is the best one i have ever seen, very good work from all of you!

My GOD, Robots! episode 3 My GOD, Robots! episode 3

Needs more sound effects!

Its the only thing keeping this cartoon from being almost perfect.

Ryu Ryu

THIS DOES NOT BELONG ON NEWGROUNDS

But thank you so very much for sharing it with us, the undeserving, anyways :D

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Amazing

I can't believe this animation is still on the top 50, and at the time of writting this, is at number 1. Amazing.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

You get 7 gold stars

i'd give you more but my gold star scale only goes up to 6 3/8. See, you still got above and beyond!!! :)

-The Escape- -The Escape-

pretty amazing, except.....

pretty amazing, except for the art work on the characters! the backgrounds were AMAZING and your incorperation of video was stupendous, even your animation was pretty damn good! but your charecter artwork is lacking so hard it almost kills the movie! i gave you a four, but you know what you need to get a 5 now. also, the second song didnt fit well with the movie, but i didnt dock you on that.

My Angel My Angel

A waste of serious potential

The idea and art work for this movie was incredible. I liked the drwaing style, but i gave you no more than a two. CMON!!!! You got great talent and even more potential! This wasn't good! It was a movie clip of the dude carrying the girl away while black and white pictures retold the story! You should remake this, but actually animate all the events! Then and only then will it truely deserve a spot on top 50. Don't let such great potential lay to waste!!!

Smile! Smile!

I think i got it

I noticed all the people pressing the buttons to send the spikes were wearing trendy or popular shirts. I'm thinking this movie is prolly about how people try to get you to conform even against your will at times. Great movie and very thopught provoking.